Maurice Fritze, Registered Lobbyist/Mediator/Lecturer, represents clients to government as diverse as small business, municipalities, school boards, associations, non-profits and performing art societies. Maurice has worked on complex legal and legislative issues including education, infrastructure, the development of regulation, sports, legal aid services, health care and First Nation issues.
A recognized specialist on lobbying, Maurice teaches a seminar at MacEwan University called Lobby Government Effectively; this seminar has been presented to private clients and to Municipal organizations in Alberta. Maurice has been a presenter at the Alberta Urban Municipalities Association, the board of Directors at Alberta Association of Municipal Districts and Counties, and to the Local Government Administration Association.
Here are some of Maurice’s accomplishments:
• Launched his working life in Radio and TV [CFCW, CFRN AM & TV]
• Produced entertainment shows on four continents featuring Canada’s newest and most exciting talent, regarded as Western Canada’s “Bob Hope” for his tours to places the Canadian Forces are serving
• Raised millions of dollars for leading charities: Northern Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation, Easter Seals, Alberta College Conservatory of Music and Alberta Ballet.
• Awarded a medal by the Canadian Government for service to the community
• Developed a successful national tour company specializing in eastern Mediterranean destinations; recognized by the Israeli government for “outstanding tourist activities”
• Mediates civil disputes, contractual disagreements and communication breakdowns, mediated over 100 disputes at Provincial Court
Ask Maurice to speak at your event. Call 587-523-9467 to find out how.