Strategy & Organization - Audit Services
An effective audit of your government relations will identify:
• how past government relations were handled
• key audiences, what they currently know about your business, service, product or organization, what they
• need and want to know and how they prefer to be reached
• strengths and weakness in current lobbying programs
• untapped opportunities for future government relations
A government relations audit asks:
1. What are our current goals and objectives for government relations?
2. How well is the current government relations/lobbying plan working?
3. Are our messages clear and consistent? Do we have a coordinated graphic identity?
4. Are we reaching key audiences with our messages and moving them to action?
5. What communications have been most effective?
6. What does government think of our communications, asks or relationship?
7. Do our government relations support our overall strategic plan for our business or organization?
8. What would make our government relations more effective in the future?
9. What government relations opportunities are we missing?
10. Which government relations practices should we adopt?
Maurice Fritze - Strategy & Organization
We create plans for our client to influence government, to shape public policy and to communicate effectively with decision makers and policy makers at all levels of government. We build your understanding of the way government makes decisions and how to navigate in the unique world of politics.
Ask Maurice to speak at your event. Call 587-523-9467 to find out how.